There's always gotta be one killer schedule night down there--and this time
it's gotta be Friday for P2 types.

All at once (more or less) now:

Austin Music Hall:
   Jim Lauderdale, Continental Drifters, Patty Griffin, Robert Earl Keen,
Lucinda Williams

Broken Spoke:
Hillbilly Idol, Countrypolitans, Don Walser, Wayne Hancock, Dale Watson

Continental Club:
Heather MIles, Rosie Flores, The Blazers

Liberty Lunch:
Donna the Buffalo, Clarence Gatemouth Brown, Terry Allen, Guy Clark, Bad Livers

Saengerrunde Hall:
Old Joe Clarks, Flatirons, Silos, Hadacol

Scholz Beer Garden:
Devil in a Woodpile, Paul Burch, Tommy Womack, Lonesome Bob

...and there are others out there like--Mercury Rev, Freakwater, Calexico,
Sparklehorse, and so it goes. And that's one night.  I still don't have
anything to say against SXSW except my knees start to give out sometime on
Saturday!

Elderly Barry.
 Getting ready.