>Rob Russell wrote:
>
>> I've just been reading Sid Griffin's Gram bio ...
. I was wondering if anybody
>> knew where it might still be available to buy it...

The big book sites--amazon.com and borders.com for instance, say they can
special order it for you.  But here's a tip on a virtually unknown site
that can probably help you out fast--and which does  list the book as
available now.

This is the website of a store here in the rustic East Village called "See
Hear", which specializes in selling hundreds of hard-to-find music fanzines
and lotsa music books .  That's all they sell...and they usually have the
current edition of the Sid Griffin book on the shelves--and on this
website, where they do take orders.

 (I can usually pick up No Depression there before subscribers receive
theirs BTW--and the owner's mentioned to me that it's been their Number One
selling zine for a while now..)

 Check it out.  To all those who will now spend  yet still more money too
easily....sorry.

http://www.zinemart.com

Barry M.