What I heard was the lap steel guitarist and drummer left the band last
spring. Mike Coykendall was looking for a new guitar player and accordian
player for awhile and the band has just started playing gigs again. I have
yet to see the new lineup and have heard nothing of a new recording. Prior
to SXSW the band will play on a bill with Richard Buckner and Chuck Prophet
at the Bottom of the Hill in San Francisco on 3/5. Should be a good one.

-Jason