Last night's show held together really well.  The first hour should be up
on the KCMU web page in the next day or two.  Listen in at:

http://www.kcmu.org/listen.htm

You'll be able to hear new stuff from Damnations TX, James Hand, Steve
Earle & the Del McCoury Band, Jeff White, and Biller & Wakefield, along
with cool demos from the Souvenirs and Five Bucks, and the usual
assortment of older stuff you should know about.  References to P2
discussions are rampant.

Buck Owens & his Buckaroos - Before You Go
The Souvenirs - One Less Fool (3/6 at the Tractor w/ Little Sue)

Rosie Flores - Bring It On
James Hand - Not Worth The Trouble Anymore
Johnny Bond - The Fool's Paradise
Ray Price - Please Talk To My Heart
k.d. lang - I'm Down To My Last Cigarette (request)

The Gourds - Magnolia (3/26 at the Tractor)
Five Bucks - Down There
Damnations TX - Spit and Tears (3/13 at the Crocodile w/ Richard Buckner)
Beaver Nelson - Drive You Home

Steve Earle and the Del McCoury Band - Leroy's Dustbowl Blues
Jeff White - Lonesome As It Gets
Johnson Mountain Boys - Teardrops Fell Like Raindrops
Osborne Brothers - Making Plans
Ira Louvin - The Bottom Of The Bottle

Biller & Wakefield - Martian Guts
Little Jimmy Dickens - Country Boy
Johnny & Jack - Ashes Of Love
Moon Mullican - Seven Nights To Rock
Jimmie Skinner - How Low Can You Feel

Cisco - Mr. Wright
Kelly Hogan & the Mellowcremes - Hanky Panky Woman
Neko Case - Somebody Led Me Away (3/11 at the Tractor)
Gene Watson - If I'm A Fool For Leaving
John Anderson - Wild and Blue

Kelly Willis - Not Forgotten You
The Waco Brothers - Hello To Everybody
Hadacol - What You Wanted
The Pinetops - So Lonesome I Could Fly

Bob Wills & his Texas Playboys - Blues For Dixie (request)
Milton Brown & his Musical Brownies - Cheesy Breeze
Al Dexter & his Troopers - I'm Losing My Mind Over You
Floyd Tillman - They Took The Stars Out Of Heaven

Clay Blaker (w/ Jim Lauderdale) - It's Only 'Cause You're Lonely (request)
David Ball - A Walk On The Wild Side Of Life
George Jones - From Here To The Door (request)
Jack Greene - Statue Of A Fool
Lynn Anderson - Cry

Little Sue - Down To You (3/6 at the Tractor w/ the Souvenirs)
Richard Buckner - When Love Is Gone (3/13 at the Croc. w/ the Damnations)
David Olney - Snowin' On Raton
The Flatirons - Three Crosses

Lulu Belle & Scotty - Remember Me
Lulu Belle - I Wish I Was A Single Girl Again
Lulu Belle & Scotty - Get Along Home Cindy
Lulu Belle & Scotty - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You

The Del McCoury Band - A Far Cry
J.D. Crowe & the New South - You Didn't Say Goodbye (Sat/Sun@Wintergrass)
Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver - Speak Softly, You're Talking To My Heart
Ricky Skaggs - Pig In A Pen
Mac Wiseman - I'd Still Write Your Name In The Sand

Gary Stewart - Ten Years Of This
The Whites - I Wonder Who's Holding My Baby Tonight
Merle Haggard - Ramblin' Fever (request)

Swingin' Doors can be heard Thursdays from 6-9pm on KCMU 90.3FM in
Seattle.  Email me if you have any questions about the music played.--don