<< I know of no other geeks I can ask this question of, and it's driving me
 crazy.  I love the Varnaline Sweet Life cd, but it sounds SO familiar.  Do
 I know this lead singer guy from somewhere else, or does he just sound like
 someone else?  In fact, even their production sounds hauntingly familiar. >>

I guess you answered your own question with the next e-mail, but I might add
that lot of folks compare Anders Parker of Varnaline to Farrar as well. Of
course, that's a comparison I cringe at simply because I quite like Varnaline
and think that anytime a vocalist is compared to Farrar is tags them a UT
clone and thus and insignificant entity. Or something...

NW