-----Original Message-----
From: Bluegrass music discussion. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Terry Herd
Sent: Friday, February 26, 1999 1:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Randy Howard Benefit Cybercast

A special Benefit Cybercast for Randy Howard is now online at
http://www.bluegrassradio.com.  This 2 hour live recording made on January
31 and February 1 at the World Famous Station Inn features: The Kathy
Chiavola Band, Sam Bush and John Cowan, John and Jamie Hartford, Tut
Taylor, The Whites, Carl Jackson, Don Rigsby, The Nashville Bluegrass Band
and many others.  The program will be online for one week starting today
and is a Free cybercast.  If you can, we encourage you to make a donation
to Randy in any amount to help him with his medical and living expenses.
His address is listed on our site.  Enjoy.