For those of us on this list who lack the basic bloodlust to annihilate, I propose the "Hermetically Sealed" game, wherein the offending band is not obliterated off the face of the earth but instead rendered incapable of influencing any other  artist (this has been hinted at with discussions of Zeppelin & the Dead).  Coming from the country side (and ducking behind my bulletproof monitor) I submit my first band for hermetic sealing:  the Rolling Stones.   To quote Mr. Simkins, please, please, PLEASE.

Kevlar Kessler