>I got to see Dr. Ralph in Santa Cruz, plus I have a folk/bluegrass
radio show and got to interview him.  What a thrill!  He is very short,
sweet and to the point when presented with a question, and my nerves
didn't help matters.  Nonetheless, it was one of the most challenging
interviews I've ever done and with one of the musicians whom I admire
the most!  That's too bad to hear about a death in the family.  He and
the boys performed beautifully and his fiddle player does a helluva
Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson impersonation!

Happy Trails,

Danielle