Coming back Sunday morning we stopped at the Texas/Wisconsin Border Cafe
to see the originals for Wes' Barn Dance posters. As you're driving
west on Main Street suddenly you come up on all these brightly painted
houses all in blues and pinks and oranges and greens (the "Uptown" part of
Richmond..) My wife and I looked at each other and said, "Hey! ToonTown!"

The Tex wisconsin apparently has live music, too. Anyone Ever play there?
I saw a very cryptic bumpersticker behind the bar abot Riots and rangers.

One Escort, One Ranger,
--
 Geff King * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://www2.ari.net/gking/
"Don't let me catch you laughin' when the jukebox cries"