At 06:02 PM 2/26/99 -0800, you wrote:
>On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, Barry Mazor wrote:
>

>> That would take care of my save Jimmy Page but blot out later spin-offs of
>> Led Zeppelin problem... Excellent move. ...even now  I can see him fading
>> on up that stairway to...
>
>Nope, can't go with you there.  Count me in as a huge FIRM fan.  Hell, I
>booked them @ Purdue, circa 1986.  Great show, love that Paul Rodgers.

Ohmygawd! A HUGE Firm Fan? Can I move to eradicate Jerry Curry? He's the
source of all this gawdawful music. It is his fault. Where's my damn

>The bass player had that cool Kajagoogoo hair I emulated for awhile
>back then.

Geez....

Jeff

Miles of Music mail order
http://www.milesofmusic.com
FREE printed Catalog: (818) 883-9975 fax: (818) 992-8302, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alt-Country, rockabilly, bluegrass, folk, power pop and tons more.