Howdy,

Arrgh.

Bill Silvers posted Kelly Willis' latest tour schedule which includes, in
part...

<<04/08/99--Lexington KY-- Lynagh's
04/09/99--Nashville TN-- Exit / In
04/10/99--Memphis TN-- Newby's
04/11/99--Atlanta GA-- Smith's Olde Bar>>

No. No. No.

This is geographically non-efficient. A *much* better schedule would go like
this... Lexington, Nashville, ***Knoxville***, Atlanta. Memphis can be added
on the way to that second Texas leg of the concert series. Look at map. See?
I'm right. I'm only looking out for Ms. Willis' best interests here. The
Nashville-Knoxville-Atlanta drive is a lot less grueling and perilous than
the Nashville-Memphis-Atlanta drive.

I wonder if I can get them to reconsider?

Take care,

Shane Rhyne
Knoxville, TN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]