I forgot what number we're up to, but it was 75 degrees and sunny today (is
it still January?) and I met a couple of P2 folks for Don Walser at the
Central Market after work. We had dinner, while Don and the Pure Texas Band
played on the patio of a supermarket(!) in front of what seemed like 100's
of dancing little kids (and I mean little). They played all kinds of
requests and even sang Happy Birthday to Erica. When I went up to the swag
table to buy a bumpersticker, Don's wife says,"no you don't have to buy
one. They're free." It looks great on my brand new truck, too.
Jim, smilin'
NP:Hillbilly Idol-Town & Country (very swingin')