Matt wrote:

> I was thinking it must be time for the annual "Name Dave Purcell's
> latest band" contest, but I hear he already -yes, that's right- already
> has come up with a name. Unfortunately, it's not "Cakehole."

Yep, we do. We're Holsum (like the bread company). Our drummer
saw it on a thrift-store delivery shirt I wore to practice. We're not
really wholesome, so I guess that makes us ironic. Geddit? At any
rate, it beat the hell out of the name we'd tentatively booked a
couple shows under, which was the Factory Girls (after the Stones
song of the same name).

Dave
np: Mark Lanegan - Scraps at Midnight

***