Yates wrote:

"Yep, Rhino *just* reissued it with a bunch of extra tracks recorded
around that same time.  On top of the original album, it includes some
great singles (like the swamp-poppish "Laura & Willie Mae Jones") and some
previously unissued recordings, including -- David Cantwell take note -- a
coupla Gamble & Huff productions."

And David should take further note that her next album "Brand New Me" is
produced entirely by Gamble and Huff. It is a great album. I doubt most
people will agree, but to these ears, I think that overall it is a
stronger album than "Dusty Plays Memphis" (preacher man and a few other
tunes aside). Nevertheless, they're both great. I've just really gotten
into Dusty in the last year or so. And "Brand New Me" is a great album.
Sad news to be sure.

Jake

Jake London