The first hour of last night's show should be up on the KCMU web page in
the next day or two.  Listen in at:

http://www.kcmu.org/listen.htm

Lloyd Green - Green Strings
Del Reeves - Good Time Charlie's

Five Bucks - Right Now!
Neko Case - Rated X (3/11 at the Tractor)
Loretta Lynn - You Wanna Give Me A Lift
Johnny Paycheck - I Drop More Than I Drink
Wanda Jackson - Reckless Love Affair

The Gourds - (the new way of) Grievin' & Smokin' (3/28 at the Tractor)
Little Sue - Ode to Lynnie Mae (3/6 at the Tractor w/ the Souvenirs)
David Olney - C'mon Through Carolina
Steve Earle & the Del McCoury Band - I'm Still In Love With You

Rosie Flores - Little Bit More
Biller & Wakefield - Steel Crazy
Charline Arthur - Burn That Candle
Maddox Bros & Rose - Pay Me Alimony
Jack Guthrie - Oakie Boogie

Del McCoury Band - Don't You Think It's Time To Go
Jeff White - Stay Away From Me
J.D. Crowe & The New South - Careless Love
Ricky Skaggs - I Believed In You Darlin'
Bill Monroe & his Bluegrass Boys - Close By

Souvenirs - Tired Of Missing You (3/6 at the Tractor w/ Little Sue)
Conway Twitty - Next In Line
Moe Bandy - It Was Always So Easy To Find An Unhappy Woman
George Strait - Lefty's Gone
Lefty Frizzell - That's The Way Love Goes

Freedy Johnston - Coffee, Coffee, Coffee
Kelly Willis - Wrapped
Vern Gosdin - Set 'Em Up Joe
Ernest Tubb & his Texas Troubadours - Walking The Floor Over You
Eddy Arnold - Texarkana Baby

Pete Krebs & the Gossamer Wings - Take Me Away
Damnations TX - For Awhile (3/13 at the Crocodile w/ Richard Buckner)
Chris Mills - Funeral Date (3/7 at the Tractor)
The Pinetops - Sweet William The Cop

Cisco - Hard Times Again
The Derailers - Lover's Lie (request)
Faron Young - Everytime I'm Kissing You
Carl & Pearl Butler - Don't Let Me Cross Over

Lonesome Bob - What Went Wrong (request)
Hadacol - Messed Up
Johnny Horton - I'm Coming Home (request)
Roger Miller - Dang Me (request)
Norma Jean - Don't Let The Doorknob Hit You

Buddy Miller - Lonesome For You
International Submarine Band - Blue Eyes
Connie Smith - Two Empty Arms
Merle Haggard - The Bottle Let Me Down (request)
Johnny Bush - Each Time

Bobbie Gentry - Papa Woncha Let Me Go To Town With You
Richard Buckner - Gauzy Dress In The Sun (3/13 at the Croc. w/ Damnations)
Beaver Nelson - One Car Collision
The Flatirons - Wild Fire
Gillian Welch - By The Mark

Jimmie Davis - Sewing Machine Blues
Jimmie Rodgers - Any Old Time

Swingin' Doors can be heard Thursdays from 6-9pm on KCMU 90.3FM in
Seattle.  Email me if you have any questions about the music played.--don