Jerry wrote:
> Well, applying the abbreviation "alt" to mean alternative to the
> mainstream, I would say indeed.....Shania Twain does play "alt. country".

Absolutely -- I ain't disagreeing with you. The incident just shows how
flimsy the term is, don'tcha think? I mean ... ah, hell, whatever!!!!

Rob

Np. A tape of myself saying, "I will not over-intellectualize my ideas
about music, I will not over-intellectualize my ideas about music, I will
not over-intellectualize my ideas about music, I will not
over-intellectualize my ideas about music, I will not over-intellectualize
my ideas about music, I will not over-intellectualize my ideas about music,
I will not over-intellectualize my ideas about music," ad infinitum.

Rob Russell
Johnson City, TN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://listen.to/thebystanders