Just got back from our little movie house down the street (one of the last
single movie houses in the DC area, with a 40' CinemaScope screen).
They're having a 50's film fest, and "Jailhouse Rock" was on the bill
tonight. Lot of great shots of Scotty Moore, Bill Black, and (I think) DJ
Fontana - go ahead, ask me who THEY are.

Also - Purcell take note - potential great band name in the scene where a
girl comes up to Vince (Elvis' character) and says "We all think you're
really 'Goneville.'"

There's been talk of closing the Old Greenbelt Theatre. All I can say is
they damn well better not do it...
--
 Geff King * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://www2.ari.net/gking/
"Don't let me catch you laughin' when the jukebox cries"