Hey, I'll spare you all my usual ramble about how great Slobberbone is, and
how they're my favorite band. Both are true, and we all know it.

I'll get to the point: They played three new songs for us this evening, and
all of them were top-notch. The songwriting is some of the best Brent has
offered up, and that's really saying something. The next album should be
quite a treat. Oh, and Jess Barr played some dynamite banjo, too, which I
didn't even know he could do.

Slobberbone's SxSW show will be one to watch, since they're planning on
playing almost all new material.

Also, this was my first Split Lip Rayfield experience, and damn, do they
have energy and musicianship. If anyone out there is sitting on the fence
trying to decide whether to buy their album, NOW is the time. First of all,
it's cool. Second of all, they're going to need the cash, since their van
pretty much blew up today (yikes!).

Time for bed now!
--Jamie S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]