Tthe famous alleged Townes box (assuming you mean the one in which he
performs duets with lots and lots of people) has still not been given any
release date I've ever heard...The Charley 2-CD set is all culled from his
albums, but it happens to have more of his cuts in their original form on
it than anything previously, and makes a good intro, IMHO.  (I do vaguely
recall friends of Mrs. Van Zandt pointing out that the family isgetting no
royalties from the Charley rereleases however, so unless I'm corrected
about that, you can take that info for what it is and isn't worth.  I
picked up the new Charley 2-CD "Live at the Old Quarter" while I was over
in London recebtly, anyway, cause I ust hadda have it.)

Barry