Cheryl writes: Our second question is:
Where can I find Merle Haggard's tribute to Jimmie Rodgers?

I almost spit coffee through my nose on this one line. LOL!
Ya know this name thing has really got me bugged, especially cause I need
to name something centered around this"Big Tent" type of music and I can't
find a one that's satisfactory.  AND I've been looking for YEARS!
On another note, been reading some 'zines lately and found some interesting
stuff. I recommend Modern Screen Country Music (Shania Twain centerfold
inside-I kid you not) for the column by Waylon Wahl that draws comparisons
to the country music scene of 20 years ago (ruled by Kenny Rogers and Ann
Murray) and today (ruled by G*rth and Shania)? Also, how could Michael
McCall give the new Mark Chesnutt 4 stars and the Damnations 3 stars in the
new Tower Pulse. Seems kinda backward to me, especially because he doesn't
like the D-nations for having more "enthusiasm than expertise." I thought
that was the point.
I received a copy of "Country.com's Century Of Country Music: The
Definitive Country Music Encyclopedia" CD-ROM. Went looking for the
Derailers. Not there. Thing is fairly useless. I do understand that David
Goodman has a revised copy of Modern Twang coming out. I'll wait for that
one.
Enough rambling...
Did I say "I (heart) Cheryl Cline, today?
Jim, smilin