At 12:40 PM 3/5/99 EST, you wrote:
><< Hey, I really like The Highway Kind.  What do you dislike about it? >>
>
>I thought it showed TVZ at his worst. The performances were woozy and slurred
>to me. I could almost imagine him falling off the bar stool. The polar
>opposite was Rear View Mirror, which came out around the same time. Really
>wonderful live performances.
>
>NW

OK, I can sort of see this.  However, I think that for the most part, The
Highway Kind is beautifully depressing.  I like Rear View Mirror, but I
don't think anything on it is as emotionally powerful as some of the best
songs on The Highway Kind.  Of course, I like Abnormal better than either
of the aforementioned albums.

                                                                mike dougherty