>Terry Allen/Salvation/Salvation

That's Sal*i*vation.  As in "slobber."

I suppose this would be a good time to mention Sugar Hill's presence at
SXSW.  Unfortunately (for me) it will not include ME.  However, we are doing
a showcase on Friday 3/19 at the Liverty Lunch (where we will be requiring
all of our acts to wear motorcyle helmets).  The lineup is (in no particular
order):

Guy Clark (w/Jamie Hartford)
Bad Livers
Donna the Buffalo
Terry Allen (w/Dos Rockin' Tacos)
Gatemouth Brown (we are putting out a reissue from him this month)

Doors open at 7:30pm.  Tell everyone "I suggest sending Steve next year!"

Cheers.
Steve
Steve Gardner * Sugar Hill Records Radio Promotion
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.sugarhillrecords.com
WXDU "Topsoil" * A Century of Country Music
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.topsoil.net