YEAHH!!!  i've been searching and searching for a show/station in
austin other than klbj who plays local music just in the
mornings...and kgsr (i can't stand jody's voice)
i'll tune in for sure
how long has this been on?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The New American Roots Music Show is heard Fridays from 9 to 10 AM
on KOOP,
> Austin, Texas 91.7FM. It focuses on new releases and recent
re-issues in country, bluegrass,folk, blues, cajun, zydeco and
> whatever else fits. SXSW seems to get everybody to release albums at
the same time making it impossible to get all the good
> stuff in this week. That and my record budget is out of control
again. That said, don't miss the Meat Purveyors new 7"
> (vinyl, what a concept) and Pete Krebs sure is sweet (thanks Jenni).
Any questions?
> Jim
>
> Artist/Song/Album
>
> Bill Matte/Restless Night/Zydeco, Blues & Boogie (intro)
> Shaver/Live Forever/Victory
> Bocephus King/A Small Good Thing/A Small Good Thing
>
> Terry Allen/Salvation/Salvation
> Houndog/Down Time/Houndog
> Cesar Rosas/Struck/Soul Disguise
> Iguanas/Captured/Sugar Town
>
> Little Sue/Down To You/Crow
> Meat Purveyors/Madonna Trilogy/7"
> Steve Earle & the Del McCoury Band/Long, Lonesome Highway Blues/The
Mountain
> Damnations TX/Half Mad Moon/Half Mad Moon
>
> Pete Krebs/Sweet Ona Rose/Sweet Ona Rose
> Old Joe Clarks/Thirsty/Metal Shed Blues
> Kelly Willis/Wrapped/What I Deserve
> Clarence Gatemouth Brown/Up Jumped The Devil/Blackjack
> Biller & Wakefield/Guitars On Fire/The Hot Guitars Of...
> Foster & Lloyd/Whoa/Version Of The Truth (outro)
>
> Confirmed guests for my annual SXSW live in the studio performances
are Hillbilly Idol, Kate Jacobs and Dave Schramm. Y'all