>Hmmm, it was a Lexus, so I assume there were airbags.  It's those damn
>phones...  As someone mentioned earlier, the collision stats on them are
>spectacular and make you about as likely to drive safely in traffic while
>on the phone as when you're drunk.
>
>--junior

Ok, but let's not forget that somewhere in the articles about this, it said
that he couldn't get his damn tape deck to work, and that he wanted to hear
his latest studio tracks.  Something tells me that he one hand on the phone,
and one on his cassette....wait which one's holding the wheel.

To Hell with the phones, but don't take my SUV.

Derek