At 03:13 PM 3/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Nic Jones is really cool.  Nic Jones' records are really cool, too.  It's
>criminal that they haven't been reissued on CD.
>
>John Wesley Harding is really cool.  His records are really cool, too.
>
>The combination of these two on Wes' latest CD "Trad Arr Jones" is amazing.
>Wes takes 11 stabs at material from Nic Jones' mostly traditional repetoire.
>Wes is accompanied by Robert Lloyd only on the recording.  The CD is out on
>Zero Hour which is home of Varnaline.  Varnaline is really cool, too.

I'm a huge JWH fan, but when I heard that this disk was all traditional
songs, I wasn't sure I would like it. But it blew me away. I would love to
get more like it, but they're not out on CD? That's a shame. Speaking of
JWH, someone posted a MP3 of an updated "When the Beatles Hit America" (not
the one from Just Say Da) that is hilarious. Does anyone know where it's from?