Bob Paterson
Country Music Radio
The Singer Songwriter Show
Thursday 4th March 1999

Dusty Springfield - I Only Want To Be With You ["The Silver Collection",
Philips 1988]

Alison Krauss and Union Station - I'll Remember You, Love, In My Prayers
["So Long So Wrong", Rounder 1997]
segue
The Del McCoury Band - Nashville Cats ["The Family", Ceili Music 1999]
segue
Emmylou Harris, Linda Ronstadt and Dolly Parton - I Feel The Blues
Movin' In ["Trio II", Asylum 1999]

Dave Sutherland - To Cry A handful More ["Comfortable Junction", Shaye
Music 1999]

The Respatexans - The Kind Hand Of Love ["Almost Famous", RCA 1998]
segue
Pinto Bennett and The Famous Motel Cowboys - Stranger In The Mirror
["Pure Quill", Koch UK]

Paddy Casey - Whatever Gets You True (Live at The Kashmir Klub, London
23/02/99)
segue
Emmylou Harris - Going Back To Harlan (Live) ["Lilith Fair - A
Celebration of Women in Music", Arista 1998]

Rosie Flores - Bring It On ["Dance Hall Dreams", Rounder 1999]

Heather Eatman - Lucky You ["Mascara Falls", Oh Boy Records 1995]

Daniel Cainer - Bloody Mick Jagger ["Topical!",
http://www.danielcainer.com 1999]
segue
Long Tom and The Dusty Danglers - Dead Flowers ["Country Girl", H&H
Records 1996]

Cheri Knight - If Wishes Were Horses ["The Northeast Kingdom", E-Squared
1998]
segue
Lucinda Williams - Right In Time ["Car Wheels On A Gravel Road", Mercury
1998]

Evie Sands - Brooklyn Blues ["Women In Prison", Train Wreck Records
1998]
segue
Kieran Kane - Cool Me Down ["Dead Rekoning", Dead Reckoning 1995]
segue
Tammy Rogers - The Train ["New Highway", ABokaDisc 1999]

J.C.Grimshaw - Pretty Girl ["Dance When You're Living", Village Bike
Records 1999]

John Thwaites - This Is It (Live at The Kashmir Klub, London 09/02/99)
segue
Kelly Willis - Cradle Of Love ["What I Deserve", Rykodisc 1999]

Steve Forbert - Running On Love ["Streets Of This Town", Geffen 1988]

Sarah McLachlan - Fall Of Grace ["Surfacing", Arista 1997]
--
Bob Paterson
59 Miranda Road

http://www.ursasoft.com/bob

Current projects: CMR DJ (Thursday nights 10-12)
                  Bob Harris Show on Radio 2 (researcher)
                  Promoter at The Spitz Venue, London