At 09:09 AM 3/8/99 -0500, you wrote:

>> When cell phones are outlawed...blah blah blah.
>>
>       [Matt Benz]  And SUV's.
>
>       Praying for another gas crisis.
>
>       And for George.

Screw you, you eco-weinie college boy. American Steel made this world
great. If George had been driving a 73 Suburban, he might of not gotten
hurt as bad. When I'm out there behind the wheel of my full size '89 4
wheel drive Ford Bronco, or the wife lets me drive her '65 Plymouth
Deathmobile, I feel proud to be an American. Especially when I hit one of
those little Geo Metro's at about 110mph. Us Americans didn't climb to the
top of the world's food chain to eat tofu, be sensitive, or drive tiny ass
foriegn clown cars. Nope, V-8's, Guns and dead animal flesh made us what we
are today.

Jeff Wall
 http://www.twangzine.com The Webs least sucky music magazine
3421 Daisy Crescent - Va Beach, Va - 23456