At 04:32 PM 3/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey Jeff,
>
>have you ever met Ted Nugent?  I bet you guys would be a real hoot to
>observe together on a hunting trip.

 Although I regularly consume the dead flesh of little critters, I prefer
to hunt the little bastards at my local grocery store. Call me a hypocrite,
but I am unable to go out into the woods and whack a critter that has done
me no harm. I don't mind eating his tasty ass though, I just prefer someone
else to whack him. I even go so far as to remove all the barbs from my
fishing hooks and practice catch and release.

Although I loved Double Live Gonzo, Nugent is way to radical right wing for
my personal tastes. I also don't own any guns. My family has a history of
clinical depression and addiction to things your better off not being
addicted to. As a result, the ownership of firearms is not a safe bet in my
household.

I'm actually, in real life, a pretty sensitive guy. I have a bunch of teddy
bears, I stop and help people broke down on the side of the road, and am
constantly working to improve my karma points by trying to be nice and do
the right thing.

Nope, I couldn't walk through the woods and whack Bambi, unless I was
forced to in order to eat. But if you were to threaten me or mine, I could
whack you in the forehead with a .45 and not feel a shred of guilt. Why?
Because as human, we are capable of knowing between right and wrong. When
you intentionally choose wrong and it endangers the people I care about,
you have just forfieted your constitutional as well as your human rights.

Although I don't currently own firearms, I can get access to one pretty
quicky. I'm a damned good shot. The wife is better. She stays pissed at me
a lot. Just another reason not to keep guns in the house.

Jeff Wall
 http://www.twangzine.com The Webs least sucky music magazine
3421 Daisy Crescent - Va Beach, Va - 23456