I know it took me quite a while to get the hang of hangin' on.  I'm the guy who
after 6 weeks or so added up a couple of weeks and did a breakdown of who was
sending how much and about what.  Hard to believe I did that but it helped me
through my first couple of months of hardcore P2 use/lurking.  The
Twangfest/fluff list helps but to the uninitiated I simply say... stoke yur
technology and ride the Great Twang-huna!
jb