-----Original Message-----
From: Stick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Ok Don, sorry but have to say this.

I got hit by a SUV, 4 broken ribs and a busted kidney.

I was in though a Chevy Blazer, which got hit broadsided,
and that Blazer saved my life.  Took one hell of a hit.

Guess what I'm buying next.. Blazer.

I'm just a little scared when I see a SUV coming at me
anywhere, but it the driver that's the problem, not the
SUV.

Twang content-I too am going to the Birchemere to see Del and
the boys.

Stick