I know this is extremely last minute, but I just came back to the list yesterday and
it occured to me just now to send this out.

Some of you may have heard of us, some not, but my band, Star City, has a gig tonight
@ the Rodeo Bar, located on the corner of 27th St & 3rd Ave. Show starts @ 10:00pm

A little history: We've been around now for about 31/2 years, played with some of your
faves (Waco Bros, Old 97s, Richard Buckner, Courtesy Move, Hangdogs, Ghostrockets,
plus a few more, most recently the Silos on Valentines Day). We've just finished a
record that we hope to get out soon and I think, based on what you all talk about on
the list, you would like what we do. I hope anyway.

If you can, come on down tonight. If not, hopefully some other time.

Thanks,

Jason