>       Elena Skye & The Demolition String Band
>                THE BLOOD & GUTS TOUR '99
>

>sat         3/20     Crooked Pass Ale House
>                            College Station, TX

Because I used to book music here, I should say that I am surprised that
anyone as good as Elena Skye and the Demolition String Band is playing
here.  I hope it represents a change of opinion in the mind of the owner,
he canceled Walter Salas-Humara after I booked him and had me say no to
both Richard Buckner and Trish Murphy, who called us.

I should also mention for those Texans trying to find the place, that it is
Crooked *Path* Ale House

Chad

Chad Cosper
Dept. of English