Stacey, although I don't have my notes with me now, I can add a
couple of things to the off-events page:

--Friday afternoon there's a do at the Broken Spoke that has about 5
performers:  the 3 I remember are Lonesome Bob, Robbie and Kinky Friedman.
Can't recall the sponsor either...

--Friday night at the Carousel will be Git Gone (w. Jim Stringer) and the
one and only Charlie Burton and the Texas Twelve Steppers.

--Saturday morning, 11:00 am,  there's a Bulldog Records breakfast at the
Hernandez Cafe (great!) on East 6th, with Charlie Burton (don't know who
else).

Indeed, there is no shortage at all of great off-festival music.

-junior