No wonder I cancelled my subscription to SPIN. Here's the first
paragraph of their Wilco review, forwarded to me by a pal (and
intended to piss me off, though it didn't because SPIN is such a
joke).

***
Jeff Tweedy is a big daddy in the alternative country movement, half
the heart of original No Depressives Uncle Tupelo. While he's
forged ahead with Wilco, his children have made mostly silly
records, PBS country for people embarrassed by The Nashville
Network. Wilco, meanwhile, managed to make the only
masterpiece the genre's produced so far: Being There, which took
Peter Laughner for a ride, picked up the Rolling Stones near
Appalachia, and headed for a rendezvous with Neil Young in the
Hotel Arizona.
***

Dave
np: hoop scores online