> >Sweet.  I hope ND and the rest of the crud return the favor.
>
> Likewise. And while Dave pointed out one of Buckner's idiocies, there
> were *plenty* in that interview -- the man really painted himself a
> fool. His 15 minutes must almost be up, I hope.
>
> Bob

Hmmm.  I don't - _Since_ is great.  But like Bob says, there were
plenty of foibles apparent in that interview - I winced a couple of
times in sympathy for the reviewer.  My impression from that
review is of an angry guy with a lit, decreasing fuse.  Like the
songs, dislike the singer?

Also - Damon Bramblett's song (off Kelly Willis' new cd) - Kurt
Cobain springs to mind, something about the lyrical flow and
Cobain's stream-of-consciousness writing.  Too simplistic/
obvious an interpretation?  "to see that cannonball melt in
your mind" started that thought.  I guess with the last verse,
"grab a tail on this big gray whale", it could be about Jeff
Buckley, too.  "Heaven Bound" and Buckley's amazing
"Grace" - hmmm.

Years of lit overanalysis begging to be used...

Chris
ruined by T.S.E. and W.S.
np: Van Morrison's _Back on Top_