Don't I qualify as an Austinite?  I realize I've only lived here for twelve
years....   Or maybe I don't qualify as a P2er...  Well, either way, I'll
be around and looking forward to seeing everyone everywhere I go.

James Hand:

Wednesday, 10 PM        Broken Spoke
Thursday, 6PM           Under the Sun
Saturday, 3pm           Cheapo Discs