[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > (i.e. Real: Tom T. Hall Project and Rig
> >  Rock Deluxe)
>
>   and her duet w/ Farrar on Rex's Blues on the Red Hot & Bothered.  It is
> weird, she must be the single greatest compilations-related artist of all
> time, all 3 of those songs are just incredible.
>
> dan

  It's a real shame we never got to hear more of Farrar and Willis working
together. Their voices work really well together.  Both Rex's Blues and
Truckstop Girl are incredible.  I have an interview somewhere where the
interviewer describes them sitting around in the studio, just pickin old
chestnuts and enjoying feeling their voices wrap around each other.

Stevie