Jeez, is there ANYONE with one of those SXSW wristbands?  I'm driving down
from the frozen north (road trip!  Yay!!) starting on Sunday, and one of
our party doesn't have one, and would love to get one.
        It's Friday evening now - and an e-mail before I go would be
lovely. Then we could exchange cash and stuff (and maybe some free Canajun
records, like Ian Tyson's new one) when we arrive on Wednesday.
        My dear friend Erica (who is kindly putting up myself and fellow
P2-er Randi Fratkin) would probably accept phone calls about this if the
e-mail happens after I've left... she's at 512 462-0409.  Be nice to her;
she's doing wonders for Canadian-American relations!
        Thanks, in advance,

Richard