Dave P:

<<Sometimes I feel irrelevant or out-of-step singing my generally
serious and heartfelt songs with my band for people who'd rather
hear covers or party music. And then I see Slobberbone play their
asses off last night for a smallish (but very enthusiastic) crowd of
30 or so, wearing their hearts on their sleeves and Brent singing
every word like it's his last, and it makes me proud to at least try.
Fuck irony.>>

What Dave said. Yeah, "Trust Jesus" is a hell of a song, isn't it? Some of
those lyrics made me burst into spontaneous applause.
--Jamie S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.wavetech.net/~swedberg
http://www.usinternet.com/users/ndteegarden/bheaters