>Is this an acoustic or electric band?  Floyd is one hellaciously
>talented singer and I hope to hear him do more acoustic stuff (though
>there's some excellent rawk on the Dicks' compilation worth checking out
>of you like political punk).   Doesn't Innerstate have a new Floyd
>record out?  Russ?
>Carl Z.

I agree he's wondeful voice.European label Glitterhouse released almost all
of his cds and i doubt that someone rereleased it in USA.He has new cd on
Innerstate called Backdoor preacher man.
    Cds released on Glitterhouse are :
Gary Floyd band - World of trouble
                             - Broken angels
                              - Roughage

    Also i think he's "Uncut" cds with Sister double happines
was great ! It's so sad that names like GF are not known to the
wider audience.

Alex

Aleksandar Lazarevic
p.fah 80