Not sure if its because I'm going to be in San Francisco
next week or that we had a light blanket of snow yesterday
and today its beautiful 65 degree sun shiny day, but for
some reason I was in a FAT mood, KFAT that is and thought of
"all of the fishes in Santa Cruz Bay.".  So dug into
the vinyl vault and pulled out some of my fat favorites and
some more recent "Fat" tunes. Cheers to the FAT Family:

Chuck Wagon and The Wheels/Disco Sucks
Pure Prairie League/I'll Fix Your Flat Tire Merle
John Prine/That's the way the World Goes Round
Bobby Bare/Up Against the Wall Redneck Mother
Charlie Daniels/Long Haired Country Boy
Steve Young/Lonesome Orny and Mean
John Hartford/Boogie
Warren Smith/Ubangi Stomp
Ronnie Dawson/Bayou Beauty
Bad Livers/Hogs on the Highway
Paul Davis/Magnolia Blues
Harry Belafonte/Man Smart Woman Smarter
Kinky Friedman/Homo Erectus
Merle Haggard/Tonight the Bottle Let Me Down
Jimmy Buffett/My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink and I don't Love
Jesus
Austin Lounge Lizards/Get a Haircut Dad
Gamble Rogers/Bovine Midwifery
Robert Earl Keen/Amardillo Jackel
Johnny Cash/One Piece at a Time
Dusty Chaps/Don't Haul Bricks on 66
Riders in the Sky/How the Yodel was Born
Fats Domino/Blue Monday
Joe Gracey & Bobby Earl Smith/All Night Angel
Bill Monroe/Blue Moon of Kentucky
Spike Jones and His City Slickers/Rhapsody from Hunger(y)
Wayne Hancock/Juke Joint Jumping
Clarence Gatemouth Brown/Pressure Cooker
Flatlanders/Dallas
Peter Rowan/Free Mexican Airforce
David Grisman/Dawg's Bull
The Beat Farmers/California Kid
Andy Reynolds & His 101 Ranch Boys/Beer Bottle Mama
Kimmie Rhodes/Caterpillar
Robert Gordon with Link Wray/Boppin the Blues
Rose Flores/59 Tweedle Dee

Sounds from the Mother Road, Saturdays Noon-2pm on KGLP
Gallup Public Radio.
Question, Suggestions, e-mail me.
Happy Trails,
Jamie