In a message dated 3/14/99 5:50:50 AM !!!First Boot!!!, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< BTW, my favorite part of the movie is a brief clip of the Osborne Brothers
 on TV with Harley Gabbard playing guitar and singing the third part.  He was
 only with them for a few months, and it's probably the only filmed record of
 that period.

My fave part is when Mr. Monroe is sitting outside the old abandoned house,
and is explaining when his uncle would come over to play fiddle.  He talks
about the songs that he would play, then asks the interviewer, "Can I play you
a song?" Yeah, right, deny THAT man to play a song for you.  Like denying
Jesus to pray for you.

Mitch Matthews
Gravel Train/Sunken Road