Don:
> The recent hubbub between phone companies notwithstanding, that thing
> Junior posted has been goin' around the internet for years -- so much so
> that it's on the CIAC hoax page.  Maybe you should complain to the CIAC
> about them labelling it a hoax.

Hmmm, I'll leave y'all to sort this out and stay out of the
forwarding business (Phil Clips does it best, and where have they
been lately, btw???).

I *did* get it from a reliable / informed friend, however, so I was
kind surprised when it turned our, or possibly turned out, to be
bogus....

Anyhow, back to HNC acts using N'Sync moves.  Yikes, just when you
thought it couldn't get worse...<g>.

--junior