If this thread inspires long-repressed urgings for stoner rock - PLEASE run
out and buy the new record from QUEENS OF THE STONEAGE album - its on
Loosegroove Records (Stone Gossard's label through Epic) and features
members of the much loved desert metal kings KYUSS...I have beenplaying this
record nonstop since I bought it two weeks ago...

xojns