>They had a photo of some Elvis
> impersonator, but not one mention of Paul Ameritwang (unless he IS the
Elvis
> impersonator).

That was most likely the one and only Frankie Capri. Ms. Stephanie and I
took Paul to see his "show" after Lydia Lunch's opening (art opening, what
else?). Paul has never been the same.
Also, this Iggy thing has me all worked up. I've been listening to "The
Idiot" and "Lust for Life" since Sunday night. Could a cover of "Give Me
Danger" be far off? One of my great brushes with fame was Iggy bumming a
smoke off of me, the other was going to high school with the brother of the
guy who made the ham sandwich that choked Mama Cass.

Tom Moran
The Deliberate Strangers' Old Home Place
http://members.tripod.com/~Deliberate_Strangers/index.html