Tera wrote:
>Just a comment/question.  Doesn't it seem a bit ironic that while some
>alt.country artists (as discussed here) are moving toward a more
>commercialized sound

hmm, ironic maybe...but I'm thinking that with the big industry shake-up
that's been going on, a lot of the alt.country artists that we know and love
are probably finding it alot harder to be alt.country and have the freedom
they once had without the fear of getting dropped by their label.  The
Old97s may be an example of this, but without insider knowledge who can say.

Derek