Ryko's contract to distribute the Soft Boys' catolog expired late last
year.  You might try looking on the www.fegmania.org site to see if they
have any leads as to where to get the deleted titles.  Hopefully,
Hitchcock will sign a new distribution deal for this stuff soon, as it
ranks with his finest work.

Carl Z.

Excerpts from internet.listserv.postcard2: 18-Mar-99 Re: Inflammable
Material on.. by Chad [EMAIL PROTECTED]