>> np: Shaver, "Victory". Nothin' like a little sangin' about Juh-heezus
before I
>> start an evening of beer and loud guitars.

You've inspired me...I'll try that out this afternoon, pre-BareJr./Black
Crowes tonight.

>Hell yes.........I've always liked Mr. Shaver however this record has
>taken that admiration to new highs.  a masterpeice......

Do we (meaning any of you) have advance word on "Electric Shaver", the new,
full-band and fully-e-lectric album? I can't help but wonder how it would
sound with RS Field producing...and trying to top "Tramp"....

Tucker