I figured that heading would get some attention.

Last night I dreamed that Jeff Wall came to stay at my house in order to be at
a concert in my back yard. He was  , but intrusive guest. Other folks were
trespassing on my property and would not leave, and he would not help me get
rid of them. I don't remember who was playing the concert.

As a card-carrying Behaviorist I aviod dream interpretation, but I must
attribute this one to several things: thinking about Twangfest, accepting my
first reservation for a crasher at SXSW, and Nyquil.

Weird.

Slim - np Alison Moorer, who I want to dream about.