Robert Wray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>An abbreviated, incomplete discography (courtesy of amazon):
>
>                      U.S. Releases:
>
>                      Cry & Moan
>                           Eddie Hinton / Audio CD / Released 1991
>
>                      Very Blue Highway
>                           Eddie Hinton / Audio CD / Released 1993
>
>                      Very Extremely Dangerous [ORIGINAL RECORDING REMASTERED]
>                           Eddie Hinton / Audio CD / Released 1997
>
>                      12 Garage Soulanthems
>                           Eddie Hinton / Audio CD / Released 1996
>
>I have "Cry and Moan" and "Letters from Mississippi."  Based on these
>Amazon results, the last one might be out-of-print. It's my favorite
>of the two, although I think both are great.  There's also an Eddie
>Hinton website at: http://www.great-music.com/hinton/index.html
>although the information there is limited.

Note that the Zane release _12 Garage Soul Anthems_ is actually the Zane
release of _Letters To Mississippi_ which Zane subtitle _12 Garage Soul
Anthems_.  As I mentioned in a previous post the two available versions
of _Letters To Mississippi_ differ only in packaging and track ordering.
Both include the same 12 tracks.  Hence if you have one you don't need
the other.

np: Eddie Hinton - _Very Blue Highway_

cheers,

- james matthews .... [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   "like to hear your story told, with a two-step beat and rhyme"